Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sit and Go pt II

Starting Bankroll: $23.66
Buy-in: $5.50
Cash-out: $22.50
Session: $17.00 gain
Finishing Bankroll: $40.66

Man, sit and go's are where it's at. My second foray into the low level sit and go world has yielded not only another cash-out, but another win! At one point, I was even the shortest stack in four handed play (dangerously close to being the Bubble Boy).

Only two hands of note:

-heads up I went all in with AA and he called with Q7. Wouldn't you know it, two 7s on the flop.

-I saw the biggest donkey move tonight. The flop came AAA. Everyone was instantly scared. I had folded some trash preflop so I could watch the hand unfold with glee. Then the other A comes on the turn! More slow play. UTG bets enough to put the player to his left all-in and gets a call. Everyone else folds. I figure on a chopped pot with each player having a K or maybe one player with a K beating a Q. Nope. UTG has K4 and his caller has 8-6! The donkey's only hope was another K that never came on the river. Man, I hope I meet more people like that along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home